Thursday, June 9, 2011

Final Blog

I have read Monster by: Walter Dean Myers, Crackback by: John Coy, and White Fang by: Jack London. This reading experience has been really helpful and kind of hard reading books when you have other classes. It was a hard experience and even though I didn't finish the 'White Fang' by: Jack London I thought this class was very helpful having to take a college experience into hands. The book Monster was very good starring Steve Harmon and Crackback was also good with Miles Manning taking his team to the high school championship impressing his dad, friends, and coaches on and off the field. My reading experience has changed a lot during this class because before I got into this class I never read a lot and now I read often in times that I'm bored. I really appreciate this class being very helpful in a college experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment