Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monster

   Hello Followers, I am reading this book named Monster by Walter Dean Myers. I just started on it and I am already waiting to finish it. The book started out kind of rowdy but then as I got through the chapters it got interesting. Right now I just finished the part were there in the courtroom and Steve had a flashback when he was with his friend named Tony. The storyline of this book seems like someone got setup to go to prison in the middle of a robbery.
   The main character in this book is Steve Harmon. Steve is in trial for involvment in a robbery leading to a murder. The other person that was involved in the robbery was a dude named James King. James King was the guy who was the side operator of the robbery. This was all started at a street and then they went into the drugstore.
    When I finish this book I will posts as summary of Steve and the book itself, so keep following and be sure to check out Monster at the library. PEACE!!!!!
     

1 comment:

  1. Good Davon. Make sure you are reading outside of class.

    ReplyDelete